She wants me to bring over a Breast Pump

I just got a text message from a woman I met in the bar last night. She said she is really drunk and now her breasts are leaking. She wants me to come to her apartment as soon as I can, and bring a breast pump. I told her that this sounds really exciting. But I only got a tire pump.
Do you think that will that work?
Will the air chuck fit her nipples?
Should I screw on a valve cap after I inflate them?
I just hope I can drag this heavy 350lb air compressor up the steps. She lives on the 3rd floor. I also hope my wife dont find out. But I guess this is a medical emergency, and I'd like to get a medical degree some day. So I guess I'm practicing medicine. Practice makes perfect.

Link doesn't work.
Joe
On 5/15/2011 9:17 AM, Joe wrote:

Perhaps this will sate you? ^_^