sharper image ionic breeze schematic

Does anyone have or know of a source for schematics for the ionic breeze? I have had 2 die after power outages and a new Quadra where the power button stopped working. If anyone knows how to bypass the button, any info would be appreciated. I know basic electricity, can solder, and am not afraid to take things apart. Thanx
ditdot wrote:

I would expect schematics for such to be unobtainable but shouldn't take too much investigation to follow the power line in and out of the switch. Of course, you'll want then to do a continuity test on the switch to see if it's really the problem.
If so, I'd suggest putting in a toggle or other switch rather than just bypassing it, however. Or at least insert a line switch in the cord if do hardwire the regular one. Be sure whatever you use has adequate load rating.