Sharper Image air cleaners

Page 2 of 2
I guess my cousin did a project on Sharper Image air cleaners. Apparently the devices do what they claim in terms of purifying the air. However, because the units lack a fan or any means of circulating air, the devices actually only purify the air located within a limited range of the device. Something like a 2 foot radius, but I am not for certain.
Brandon Moses moses388 AT hotmail DOT com

TV.
size
that
just
and
tell
off

Plus they clean your wallet out pretty good.......