Sharpening knives

This may not be the exact right NG to ask this at, but:
Looking for feedback on the Lansky knife sharpening systems, anyone able to comment?
Thx
Guillermo
Courtesy forward to alt.cooking-chat...?
f/256 wrote:

--
The real Tom Pendergast [ So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
aka I-zheet M'drurz [ have some sympathy, and some taste.
f/256 wrote:

We've used them for several years. Puts a nice edge on a knife, keeps the angle consistent. When my boys were younger, they'd charge the ladies in the neighborhood a buck a blade to sharpen their kitchen knives. They had repeat customers. If you're going to invest, get the complete diamond set and the holding stand. They used to make a serrated edge sharpening stone too, but I don't know if that's still available.
--
Grandpa Koca - SAHD for 6 - Keeper of the Perpetual Kindergarten

My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. It is price
I have one and like it.

Wonderful system. I use it (and another similar system made by Gatco) on my custom knives.
-Frank
--
fwarner1-at-franksknives-dot-com
Here's some of my work: