Sharpen, and then balance lawn mower blade

Today the lawn needed mowing. The mower wasn't doing all that good, so I flipped it up (1965 or so model Jacobsen walk behind). Blade is massively dull.
Bring it in to sharpen, and then balance.
Cuts much nicer, now.
Some day I should change the oil.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 06/19/2014 05:37 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I let my yard go natural but need to keep the portion by the street trimmed to keep the city from giving me a citation.
I have a push mower that I had not used for ten years that I decided to put back into use.
All I had to do was oil it and I'll be darned it works great and it cuts with almost no effort at all.
It used to be my grandfather's