Sharp R1500 microwave oven problems

I have an over the range Sharp microwave oven. It works fine but the display is very dim. The oven works fine I really don't want to have to take it down and bring it in to find the whole logic board has to be replaced and it is not worth fixing? IS there a small light for the lcd panel?

Anybody have experience with this problem

Thanks

Wayne

Reply to
wayne

replaced

Don't take it down then! Dim display usually means new smart board time.

Probably, as long as the part doesn't out cost replacing the microwave... CONTROL UNIT....

Several dozen, on the smart board.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

Thanks for the help I think for now I will just live with it

Wayne

Reply to
wayne

replaced and