Sharp NO-FROST Refrigerator

Hi, the refrigerator section of the above fridge does not cool. Freezer section is ok. Evaporator fan is ok. Vent from freezer to refrigerator is clog-free. What could be the problem? Any ideas will be appreciated.
We don't have enough information yet. Sure can't think of anything from this information. Most likely defrost problems.
--
Christopher a. Young
Learn more about Jesus
snipped-for-privacy@mailinator.com (Roy) wrote in message

Hi,
Frost free failure ( frost blocks the cold air from being circulated around ) or the fan itself may have quit or is slow.
*Some* common trouble makers.... http://www.applianceaid.com/frig_notcold.html
jeff.
Jeff, the fan is ok though I did not check the evaporator coils for frost. Thanks for the link. Now I know what to look for.