sharp can opener

Page 2 of 2
On 8/18/2015 9:33 PM, J Burns wrote:

I've been known to push up on the bottom of the can (with left hand) while cranking using right hand. Seems to open better.
Fallback tool: http://www.harborfreight.com/6-lbs-firemans-axe-69246.html
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 18 Aug 2015 10:37:42 -0700, Oren

I have one of those, and keep it with my camping stuff, but a) I've only hiked overnight once, a 4-day hike, and I didn't take any cans with me. b) I mostly car-camp and still don't take cans with me but if I did, I'd take a full-size can opener. c) I keep the one you have there with my camping stuff anyhow and take it with me, just in case there's an emergency and I have to open a can.