Sharkvac Problem

My Sharkvac no longer wants to operate. Lights II and III blink back and forth. When I hit the ON button, it runs for a couple seconds then Lights II and III blink back and forth. The manual does not yield any clues to these "codes". Has anyone seen this issue before ? I have not tried to call Customer Service yet.