sharkbites are in short supply

apparently stocks have been wiped out in the pittsburgh area, heat tapes too are sold out.

these severe low temps are bcreating real troubles

Reply to
bob haller

Having well failure once in January, I found it toughest time of year to find a plumber. With frozen pipes, it is busiest time of the year.

Reply to
Frank

A few years ago I had some roots in my sewer and decided to get a free estimate that included a scope. The guy that ran the camera told me that the winter weather determines their busiest time of the year.

When it's cold and snowy like this year, frozen pipes make winter their busiest season. Mild winters with little snow cause more roots to seek water wherever they can find it, so spring becomes their busiest season. Cold, but little snow, keeps them busy in both winter and spring with frozen pipes in the winter and roots in the spring.

Reply to
DerbyDad03