shallow well stops pumping after 5 min. then stops until I turn off and wait.

water presssure is fine for a few minutes,then it stops. I turn off the water and wait a few minutes and it returns for the same cycle again.
On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 4:44:01 PM UTC-6, Frank Price wrote:

What happens when the hole is deeper ?
On 1/14/2014 5:44 PM, Frank Price wrote:

When my submersible started doing something this, the pump was going bad requiring maybe double the amperage and would shut down to cool back to normal before restarting.