Shake Flashlights are a Joke

Page 3 of 3

Many of the tiny keychain lights use the battery's -internal resistance- to limit LED current.Some of those button cells cannot supply much current at all.(high internal resistance)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

The light I looked at recently had no electrical components other than a blue LED, 2 CR2032 batteries held between the leads, and a bit of springy material that kept the circuit open except when squeezed.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

Shake flashlights are a fad. "Hey, look! I'm the first on my block to get one!" Know what I mean?
W : )