Shake and bake LA

I live in pittsburgh, but its a national show carried by HGTV

they also have love it or list it, in 2 versions, property brothers, and other shows. i dont pay much attention to what channel they are on since I hjave a tivo, that records them automatically:)

flip or flops earlier years is on netflix last time i checked......

Reply to
bob haller

I checked My list of stations and yes, I have the show listed as well as other house flipping programs. I watch it...

Reply to
Eagle

I rode out a few 6+shakers here in So. Cal, including the 69 shaker that dropped the brand new clover leave bridge complex out by the grapevine. The ground rolled dramatically where I lived at the time [Fullerton] and I was sure the ground was going to open up. The shaker that took out all the bridges in LA was a fun ride for sure!

Reply to
Eagle