Sewer roof vent

I have noticed that the sewer roof vent over my back bathroom is spewing liquid out of it. What would cause this? And, how do I go about remeding the problem? Thanks in advance,
On Apr 27, 3:14 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Wait, the water is up to your roof?

No. He said the roof vent is spewing liquid.
-- Oren