sewer line- root killers?

Anyone have a preference to root killers as used to stop intruding roots in sewer lines. How about the foaming root killers that fill the line with foam and deposit a root killer product on the inside of the line that is supposed to keep roots from intruding for up to a year. I have one particular spot that get fouled with roots anywhere from once every 6 months to once a month (depending on growing season). Thanks Pat
Copper sulphate has always worked well for me.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

Pat