Sewer clean out installation

TheNIGHTCRAWLER in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

time of reinvasion varies depending on the roots' species. sometimes there's a noninvasive tree who's just too close. (lots of mud in the line, but it washes downstream during the rooting)

Reply to
Choise76Smu

" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" in news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

i hope it was of your drain, not a recording.

Reply to
Choise76Smu

KLS in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

pvc? or ABS? (for dwv)

Reply to
Choise76Smu

It was definetely mine, since I saw the PVC joint in the terracota pipe where I added a toilet run. and the conversion to pvc at the street

It was a sad videotape, which is still around here somewhere.

the house is 50 years old, in 1991 I added the toilet and had major troubles digging in basement, heavy tree roots everywhere, sed a small chain saw on one:(

200 year old sycamore in back yard, well out of its drip line, but it must be the major tree root source down there
Reply to
hallerb

Need a job ? See Ned Flanders. Top of the line union wages.

60 days paid vacation your own van with new tools. 4 day work week. heh friendly atmosphere. bonus for timely work.

washes downstream

Reply to
Red Jacket

PVC or better Cast Iron.

Reply to
Red Jacket

You are such a dinosaur. Do you recomend bell & spigot ro no-hub?

Reply to
Mike Grooms

Age and experience wins over youth and ambition Mike.

Stand in front of a mirror, put your elbows near the back of your ribs have your arms straight out. Open and close your mouth. Wave your hands up and down.

Don't you look like a baby Tyrannosaurus ?

Reply to
Red Jacket

Dang, I do!!

Reply to
Mike Grooms

lol

Reply to
Ned Flanders

I offer advice, and I do it once for free.

NC

Reply to
TheNIGHTCRAWLER

Yeah, that sums it up. Someone wanted to fix something?

Note: Brother's a 30yr ga certified plumber, I'm a 30yr pc tech. You should talk to your next door neighbor. "It's" likely they have the same problem. I'm thinking of going into psychology at this rate.

NC

Reply to
TheNIGHTCRAWLER

TheNIGHTCRAWLER,

Thanks. I think we got our money's worth.

Reply to
Mike Grooms

TheNIGHTCRAWLER,

If your brother read what you wrote, he'd be embarrassed for you. Have you noticed that we plumbers refrain from getting on a pc tech group and offering free advice?

Reply to
Mike Grooms

Hopefully no one ever gets hurt while you are pretending to be a plumber.......

What is "certified"? My uncle is a doctor, can I offer medical advice?

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

a 30 year old gay plumber and a pc technician

Reply to
Ned Flanders

"Bob Wheatley" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Actually, that's the funny thing about "certification". If you offer medical advice, someone takes it and dies, you CAN'T be sued over it because you DON'T have a medical license. If your Uncle does the same thing, he can get the shit sued outta him.

Eric

Reply to
Eric G.

Ned likes people who work for free.

Reply to
Red Jacket

Good. Now go outside and scare some children.

Reply to
Red Jacket

I dont get it, but I do like it if you work for free.

Reply to
Ned Flanders