Sevin powder applicator ideas

Gut feelings (even after praying) aren't a substitute for truth.

I've heard Mormons say that if the Catholic Church didn't apostasize from the true faith, they'd have no reason not to be Catholic.

So here's my challenge. Pick a date for this great apostasty. Write it down. Next, read the Church Fathers before that date and decide for yourself if they sound like Mormons or Catholics.

Deal? ================

I love watching debates about mythology. I just wish I had some popcorn.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The oddest myth I've ever heard of is that the universe exists for no reason.

mike

Unfortunately, all of Kreeft's 20 arguments contain elementary logical fallacies, mostly _petitio principii_ or "begging the question". The only one that I found even remotely compelling -- and I'm a practicing Catholic, I

*agree* with him -- was #17: "There is the music of Johann Sebastian Bach. Therefore there must be a God. You either see this one or you don't. "
Reply to
Doug Miller

I've got a couple graphite guns. I'd never occured to me, to make a paste and inject it like caulk. That could work, the entrance holes are small enough. Worth some thought.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Winblows Outhouse Distress puts in the sig defibrillator. Farm supply place makes sense, to me.

.

(now my reply)

The Sevin my local Farm Bureau sells comes in a plastic squeezable bottle, with a skinny tube you snap into the opening. You shake it up to unclump it, stick the tube in the hole, and squeeze hard. Shoots out a nice big puff of powder. Usual caveats about long-sleeve shirts tucked and taped as needed, and goggles and a mask, apply. Best to hit the hole after dark, to catch as many as possible at home.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If you can minimize my witness of the spirit, I'll minimize your truth. That's just what some old guys wrote in a book, you can't know that Catholic is true.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I believe in popcorn. Long as it's true popcorn.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stop top posting, you knucklehead. You cannot justify it except to say that you're bored with life and you think top posting is exciting. Get a different hobby.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom