Setting a toilet--- assembled or bowl first

The directions for our new Toto toilet calls for setting the bowl and then mounting the tank. The tile man wants me to assemble the tank to the bowl so he can set it all in one piece. Other than the awkwardness of lifting the whole thing, what is the difference?
TIA
Ed

all
The weight on the back of the toilet will make it difficult and annoying to set the bolts. I don't see why the tile guy would need the whole thing put together first.

all
Personal preference - if you're paying the tile guy - do it YOUR way.
Jim
jagerEd wrote:

Most professional flooring installers and plumbers would rather install the complte unit. Anyway what the hell do you care, if he's doing it?

then
all
I guess that was the question--- SHOULD I care? With all due respect, I always want to know why when a workman or contractor wants to do something "his way," especially when it's contrary to what the manufacturer says in the installation instructions.
jagerEd wrote:

no manufacturer wants one of their new toilets put togetnhere and then set like that.. the correct way is to do the bowl first and then when you satisfied with the bowl you add the tank on the back.. tell the tile man to stick to the tile business and that either you or your plumber will know what to do with the toilet install...
Maybe someone should explain that to the toilet manufacturer. I guess he wants the entire toilet disassembled if the wax seal goes bad.

and
set
getting
the