"Set-back" toilet

Hi,
I have a powder room with very limited space and I'm hoping there is a way to push the toilet back further to the wall. The drain is in the standard place and I would like to keep it there, but I am hoping there there exists a toilet that utilaizes the drain in the standard location, but is set further back. Perhaps a old/antique European style toilet with the water tank up on top. My attempts to find something like that have turned up nothing.
Thanks!
Aaron
Aaron Fude wrote:

One way to gain room in front is to use offset flange and set the toilet into the wall cavity by removing the stud(s) directly behind and making a recess.

You'll have to check the manufacturer's specs to verify a particular toilet, but as odd as it seems, a longer rough in distance would probably move the toilet back. Most likely your existing toilet has a 12" rough in, so you'd look at 14" rough in toilets. Then you'd have to cut a recess in the wall behind the toilet - assuming that's even possible. That would eliminate mucking about with the offset toilet flange that dpb mentions.