Servis Solitaire Washer help

I have got a 2nd hand washer but no manual so I'm hoping someone can help.
There are 4 buttons to select different options. I've figured out the slow spin and half load ones but can't guess what the other 2 are for.
I also would like to fill the machine from the hot water system but no matter what I try it always fills with cold water.
If you have a Servis Solitaire I would love some advice.
Many thanks in advance
Checked by AVG anti-virus system ( ).