Servicing Cement Mixer

My old concrete mixer has been sitting outside in the damp. Last time I used it I was going to look for grease nipples but it had been ages since I had used a grease gun and it was out of grease. It grunted but wouldn't turn this afternoon. I found two nipples near the big pulley (with the belt)... I started to try to dismantle it but only managed to loosen a few nuts. Later I studied it a bit more closely and noticed a cut away bit on the shaft. I chuffed it back and forth and managed to watch 4 nuts pass and a grease nipple with I gave a good dose of grease. Has anyone serviced a mixer like this? (like this new one>

I spray CRC or MW40 on the electric motor? What is the hole on the driveshaft for? How do you take it to bits? Would concrete cleaner (acid) be ok to get the concrete from around the nuts is the bowl? Thanks a lot. John

Reply to
JohnH