Service Repair Techs Wanted

AR Service Group, a national spa service company, is looking for experienced field technicians to add to our national service network!
With our growing network of over 1300 field techicians, we provide complete national coverage to our clients & spa end users. We service over 2500 hot tubs a year through our client base of more than 25 manufacturers, extended warranty companies and dealer stores. Our team is trained to coordinate service between you, the field technician, and the spa owner to ensure an accurate and efficient repair every time. We have made 24-hour field tech support available to support all of our field techs, no matter from where or when you call us.
We have openings in all 50 states in major cities and rural country areas. The work flow is flexible ? you can do as many or as few jobs as fits your schedule. We pay competitive repair rates, customized to meet the rates of your local area. For more info, check out our website www.arservicegroup.com or call 1-800-628-1083
-Jeremy Service Manager AR Service Group, Inc
Time out. Arithmetic time.
1,300 technicians service over 2500 hot tubs a year. How much more than 2500? At this rate, each technician is servicing fewer than two hot tubs per year. Why would you need further help?
Jeremy wrote:

They need help for the busy times. With that rate, each tech must be getting 49 weeks vacation and 12 paid holidays. I think I'm going to apply with those benefits.
Robert Barr wrote:

If they had technicians in the remote areas where they have none now, they could service more than the 2500 spas they currently service. I don't believe that they are looking for full-time employees, rather, they are looking for established plumbers, etc., who live in those remote areas to do warrantee jobs for them as authorized service technicians. When you do warrantee work for them, they pay you the local going rate. They probably have a rate table for specific services and local labor rates and that is what they pay, no matter how long it took you to do the work.