Service at home depot.

According to Leno,

Guy in handcuffs, escaped from cops, ran into Home Depot, and asked for bolt cutters.

Amazing, Leno said, actually found someone to help him.

Reply to
mm

Well he couldn't very well spend any money with his arms cuffed behind his back.

Reply to
Shaun Eli

Not hard to believe at all. Just tell them a story, like your idiot friend is laughing his ass off about how stupid you were to trust him to put the cuffs on you, or that your girlfriend lost the key. No problem.

RicodJour

Except none of the help at HD would know where the bold cutters are.

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

Actually it's more likely that they wouldn't *what* bolt cutters are.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Actually it's more likely that they wouldn't *what* bolt cutters are.

reply:

Now that's even closer to the truth.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Jack Parr was my favorite, but maybe that's because I was 10 or 14 and hadn't seen anything like that before. I may have gotten disinterested or even disgusted with Leno the same time Joe stopped enjoying him, about a couple years ago, because his monologues got vulgar, more sexual, things I wouldn't let my little kids watch if I had little kids and they were up that late for some reason, or even my teenagers if I had teenagers. Despite the hour, I thought it was supposed to be a family show, and even if not, he managed to go decades without telling jokes like he does now and he should have kept at it.

Reply to
mm

MM, change your posting settings. You are posting in a text that causes a lot of people's computers to notify them that they need to change the language settings, and a lot of people aren't reading what you post. Go to Format and click HTML.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

=_NextPart_000_000F_01CC11A7.5A87C680

No, MM, *don't* do that.

Steve, *you* need to turn HTML *off* in *your* postings, because this is what

*you* are sending to the newsgroup:

Reply to
Doug Miller

=_NextPart_000_000F_01CC11A7.5A87C680

Reply to
Steve B

Ah, looks like to me that you are the one with the problem with that

18-24 font.
Reply to
Ron