Serrated knive sharpener

Has anyone found a decent low cost serrated knive sharpener, I would prefer an electric model.
Thanks Tom
Just sharpen it , I dont think one exists.

Try this, you'll find plenty of them http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=knife+sharpener+serrated&btn=Yahoo%21+Search&tab=Web&ei=utf-8&fr=my-vert-web-top
I use a chefs choise 120$ machine and even though it says for serated and I do shapen them they dont save the serations, I see them as just sharpeners. To save the serations you need a stone to fit each seration, or the original machine that cut them.

I have a well used bread knife that has been sharpened so many times that the serrations had worn down to where it wouldn't cut through a firm bread crust. Decided to try sharpening, failing that to buy a new one.
I put a grinding stone about 1/8 inch in diameter (originally purchased to sharpen my chain saw) in my MotoTool and ground the notches deeper. Also restored the cutting edge slope on the high points. Then I ran it through a regular sharpener to smooth up the bevel on the "teeth".
Works almost like a saw now. I probably over did it, but I'm happy. It's the only knife I have that will cut through a tough crust or tomato skin without excessive pressure. This was a salvage job that will probably survive another twenty years of wear from standard sharpeners.
SJF