Serious warning for Seniors with Dentures

3 Yr Old Woman's Dentures Get Stuck On Man's Penis During 'Life Alert & Chill' Session At Nursing Home

By James Graham -

January 3, 2016

NEWS 8 - A Saturday night bingo after party turned tragic at the Shady Creek Senior Home when two of its residents decide to sneak off into a room to ?chill.â?? According to many of the residence at Shady Creek, several of the seniors have taken it upon themselves to form a 'Life Alert & Chill' social club where they engage in promiscuous activity with different partners every week.

On this particular weekend, Norma Watson and Harold Gillis decided to celebrate their entry into this new "club." According to the two consenting adults, they snuck away from the bingo party into an empty room to 'Life Alert & Chill.' Harold has always seemed to be a real frisky fella,â?? said Norma, the woman who lost her dentures on Harold's penis. Harold said he wanted me to do something ?extra special for him so I did. That's when the wire on my partial dentures got stuck on his manhood and slipped right out of my mouth. It was like a hook in a fish?s mouth, It was like a hole in one. I never heard a man scream like that before!

Although embarrassed and ashamed, the couple knew they had to call 911 and get Harold help immediately. When the paramedics arrived, Norma said they had to inject the tip of his penis with a numbing agent to get the denture hook out of the hole. Fortunately for Harold, he was treated, penis wrapped with bandages, and sent on his way with a few pain meds.

A spokesperson for the Shady Creek Senior Home released this statement: ?We were not aware of the new social club that was created by the senior citizens living in our community. We do not support any ?Life Alert & Chill? sessions, consensual or un-consensual sex, or any type of foreplay that may result in these types of tragic injuries. We urge all seniors to follow the rules and refrain from these types of acts, especially ones that may induce heart attacks.â??

Norma and Harold are said to be doing fine, and have decided to see other people. Harold said next time, he will make sure his lady friends have their dentures removed prior to any intimate activity.

Inform Your Friends!

FROM

Paintedcow

Geeze. Their old, not dead. If they still feel frisky at those ages, let them have some fun I says! Worst case, they leave the old folks home earlier than originally planned. Who's losing out on that exactly? Rhetorical question. [g]

Reply to
Diesel