Serious Toilet Problem

I spent the past 3 weeks installing my new toilet, and I spent a small fortune on it, but it matches the decor in the bathroom. Last night I came home from work, turned on the water and powered it up. I checked for leaks and found none. I sat down on the toilet with a magazine, and that's when the accident occurred. When I stood up, I found that my whole ass had fallen into the toilet, and since I had already pushed the flush button, it was too late. I lost my ass on this toilet.
Rebby
So, you went to the doctor. The receptionist looked at your face and said "Wow, you look flushed!" And you replied "Yeah, it's a pain in the ass."
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
snipped-for-privacy@xoom.com wrote:

You can obtain a generic replacement at most drug stores, they're usually hanging right next to the brains.
TDD
snipped-for-privacy@xoom.com wrote:

Put the seat down next time.
snipped-for-privacy@xoom.com wrote in news:oh4di5pvhv1cr7qu5b60urj0elqf4ekuk8@ 4ax.com:

Try your local city government offices. There are a lot of asses around there not doing anything.
snipped-for-privacy@xoom.com wrote:

Hi, So your brand spanking new toilet became an ASS HOLE!