Serious Toilet Problem

I spent the past 3 weeks installing my new toilet, and I spent a small fortune on it, but it matches the decor in the bathroom. Last night I came home from work, turned on the water and powered it up. I checked for leaks and found none. I sat down on the toilet with a magazine, and that's when the accident occurred. When I stood up, I found that my whole ass had fallen into the toilet, and since I had already pushed the flush button, it was too late. I lost my ass on this toilet.

Rebby

Reply to
rebbypike

So, you went to the doctor. The receptionist looked at your face and said "Wow, you look flushed!" And you replied "Yeah, it's a pain in the ass."

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You can obtain a generic replacement at most drug stores, they're usually hanging right next to the brains.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Put the seat down next time.

Reply to
Van Chocstraw

snipped-for-privacy@xoom.com wrote in news:oh4di5pvhv1cr7qu5b60urj0elqf4ekuk8@

4ax.com:

Try your local city government offices. There are a lot of asses around there not doing anything.

Reply to
Red Green

Hi, So your brand spanking new toilet became an ASS HOLE!

Reply to
Tony Hwang