Serious gas leak

I have a serious gas leak in my house. Everytime I wake up in the morning I can smell gas. I checked all the pipes and even the oven but the gas keeps leaking. I notice the gas the most under my blankets when I wake up and my wife refuses to sleep with me ever since this started about 2 weeks ago. What should I do? This is getting serious.
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 15:48:19 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@ahole.com wrote:

Hold her head under the covers.
Tell her it's her "morning gift" personalized from you.

"DUTCH OVEN!!!!!"
;-]
I have a serious gas leak in my house. Everytime I wake up in the morning I can smell gas. I checked all the pipes and even the oven but the gas keeps leaking. I notice the gas the most under my blankets when I wake up and my wife refuses to sleep with me ever since this started about 2 weeks ago. What should I do? This is getting serious.
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 17:05:41 -0600, knobhead wrote:

Light a match, doofus.
Linux Registered User #327951
Hey Homer, Say Hi to Marge and Bart for me

snipped-for-privacy@ahole.com wrote:

Get a life or at least get a better script.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Cut out those baked bean snacks. :-)
snipped-for-privacy@ahole.com wrote:

Beano
Light a match and go investigate where the smell is coming from.