Sequence of Remodelling Bathroom

We are having our bathroom gutted and remodelled, including the addition of an exhaust fan. The walls shall be covered with tile.
What should I expect the sequence to be for the installation of electrical work, plumbing work, primary wall covering, bathroom fixtures, floor tile, and wall tile ?
Sometime in between, I must prep and paint the ceiling (after the contractor does the tape and spackling).
What is a realistic length of time for a (medium) bathroom to be redone ?
Thanks.
Vince wrote:

You should ask your contractor about both sequence of work & the time allowed for your painting. Your contractor knows the existing conditions and his work force. TB

Electrical and rough pumbing can be done at the same time. Next is wall covering. Cabinets, tub/shower in place. The finish plubing and hookups are done after the cabinets and floor are in place.

This can be done before other finishing. Not a big deal if you have to go back and touch up a smudge.

On TV, they build a house in a week. This requires some co-ordination and multiple visits by the plumber. I'd allow at least two weeks.