Septic tanks and water softener options

And I still have no proof of your claim that there is a limit of the gallons of discharge etc. in those links, there isn't in the first link. So find, identify and copy/paste one instance where they limit the volume of discharge from a softener as opposed to outright banning them or allowing them.

You make the claim of no tools, not me. So show or tell us in detail how to replace the seals and spacers in a Fleck 5600 or 2510 without the special tools and I'll be corrected. Remember you can't get two fingers into the hole in the valve body to be able to grip a spacer.

Gary Slusser Quality Water Associates

Reply to
Gary Slusser

I can't, plumbers and prospective customers have told me.

Gary Slusser Quality Water Associates

Reply to
Gary Slusser

I have repaired more than 10 Fleck 5600 control valves with my own hands and without the special tools. No trick to it other than having the necessary mechanical skill. Don't blame me because you can't do it without the special tool.

There's no point in proving to you that I can. I know I can and you already know that you can't.

Special tools are designed to make a difficult job easier for the average parts swapper. Skilled technicians (in many fields) rarely use special tools because they've made those repairs BEFORE the tools exist. They have a higher level of skill and have mastered the task.

Those who can, do. Those who can't, use special tools or pay a professional to do the job for them.

Your refusal to believe that I can repair a Fleck control valve without using the special tool is amusing but perhaps, with enough practice and significant improvement of your mechanical skill, someday you may be able to do it also.

Grasshopper... when you can rebuild a Fleck control valve without the special tool it will be time for you to leave.

Reply to
justalurker