septic tank treatment

I have been in the septic system industry for 22 years and used a lot of different kinds of treatments. The best treatment I have found is a bacteria in liquid I get from a web site company called "

" the stuff works great on sewers septic tanks and anything else septic related. So far anyway, it is the best. A septic tank system should last 30 years plus if maintained properly. This stuff also works on RV's and works great on the odor too. Dont spend money on junk treatments. Check them out first. This stuff really works for me. FYI

Reply to
soilman1234

[...]

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@o40g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

I have been in the shit business for over 50 years, Daily usually.

I don't think real people in the business use treatments

Pure bullshit. Your spam seeks out to sucker in straw-grasping assholes.

But you don't guarantee it will "Repair Clogged Septic Systems and Completely Restore Your Clogged Septic"

Note "red Light": No address on web site.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Be careful.

They stole my credit card info and never sent the stuff.

Reply to
jiml

A septic tank system should last forever if properly maintained.

Reply to
Goedjn