Septic gradient

Hi, anybody know what the septic gradient is? I thought it was 1 inch in 4 feet but Im not sure. Im putting in a septic field. Thanks all.
Ask the Inspector in your town.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I'd be getting my answers straight from the top, either the inspector or a designer who has done septic systems before. This is one area you really don't want to screw up.