Septic

How do you know if the septic Co. is not ripping you off? I had my septic pumped last September, then had to do it again 1 month later, with an added charge for cleaning grease and hair which ended up being around $650. all together. Now, 6 months later it is backing up again! And we are no longer running our wash machine water into the septic. Can anyone help with any advise so I quit getting crapped on...lol. All pun intended.
JeayWilli
On 3 Apr 2007 06:45:22 -0700, jeay snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

If your system needed to be pumped twice in one year, you need a new system. Preferably from someone who doesn't charge $700 for a pump-out.
had that problem. the pipe between the septic tank and the distribution tank was clogged.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

avoid bacteria killing chemicals. too.
--

Money: What a concept?