Sensor Faucets for Sinks

"don &/or Lucille" wrote in news:4ca5aed8$0$14792$ snipped-for-privacy@news.aliant.net:

today's modern,speedy transportation means new diseases or new mutations of old diseases can move to different areas very quickly. Also,we have immigrants who don't go through inspection/quarantine anymore,particularly illegal immigrants from nations that have endemic health problems.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Some do have a temp control on the side on the spout. Also, I was told by an electrician that Sloan sensor valves are low- voltage wired through the pipe itself.

Reply to
Bob Villa

For one thing, I don't have to touch someone else's fecal matter, which was transferred to the sink handles when the previous user activated the faucet with the hand he just used to wipe himself...

Reply to
mkirsch1

Great. Something else for the degenerates to break.

I work in a professional environment. All the toilets and urinals have no-touch auto flushers.

It never ceases to amaze me how many times the toilets and urinals end up BROKEN.

Reply to
mkirsch1

Yes.

Someone discovered that they could make MILLIONS by preying on people's latent germophobia.

Now you have anti-bacterial everything killing off MOST germs, but not all. The ones that don't die are immune to anti-bacterials, and multiply into a race of super-germs.

Eventually we are going to get wiped out by some super-germ.

Reply to
mkirsch1

Here's a big money making opportunity!!! *** Doorknob Condoms ***

Reply to
jw

snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

Sure... But health codes typically require that restrooms are cleaned on a daily basis... So you will find that even a high traffic restroom is fairly clean compared to other surfaces which might not get cleaned as frequently, as bacteria need time to multiply...

I can think of many surfaces that can and will be much more dirty in an office environment, such as telephones, photocopiers, elevator buttons, light switches, filing cabinets, the fridge in the break room (since people are touching food, then the fridge possibly leaving food-borne illness contamination behind)...

~~ Evan

Reply to
Evan

So the door doesn't catch these diseases?

Reply to
krw