Senate votes to delay DTV

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:04:42 -0800, Cheri wrote:

I'm surprised. What type of area do you live in? Big, medium or small city? Or rural?
I don't recall much discussion back when the first batches of coupons were mailed about unavailability of boxes. Most of it that I recall was about which model box to choose.
--
Tony Sivori
Due to spam, I\'m filtering all Google Groups posters.
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

They allocated a certain amount of money. If you didn't use your coupon, they wanted someone else to get the chance.