Semi OT: Sprouts or Whole Foods?

For those of you who have access to both, do you prefer one over the other? Why? Thanks!

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

On Sat 28 Jan 2006 06:54:38p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Wayne Boatwright?

Oops, sorry. Wrong group!

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Hi, My wife is running 3 health food stores in my city. She is retired RN, Master herbalist, Iridologist, Midwife. Sprout of what? There are many different sprouts. Whole food? what are you refering to? And before anything else, do you have proper digestion? ie. your disgestive sytem working in good order? And think organic.

Reply to
Tony Hwang