Semi-OT: Email Program

Page 5 of 5

out to be with the mail server (earthlink). It's fixed now. I was able to get back some of the emails from earthlink and others with unerase programs.

Going page by page will take all day. Anyone know how to get to a certain date, like 10/23/2013 and then export a batch of emails?

find and not finding any help.

Thanks, that's what I'm seeing also. Once I get to the right emails, I can highlight and move them around. Unless there's a quicker way, I'll have to open the inbox and keep hitting "back" in my spare time and over a few days will get there.