Semi-OT: Come fly with me

Okay, it's not HOME repair, but some of the techniques are applicable.
--

Just in case you needed a laugh: Remember it takes a college degree to fly a
plane, but only a high school diploma to fix one; that's reassurance to

Aw, man, that is so great! Sending it to my son, the future pilot.
HB
Higgs Boson wrote:

Be sure to ask him why UPS has IFF (Identify Friend or Foe) equipment. Maybe on the look-out for FedEx planes?
On 9/24/2011 7:53 AM, HeyBub wrote:

That repair list, in various forms, has been floating around the internet for years, attributed to lots of different sources, usually military. I suspect, pre-internet, it floated around the aviation world via fax and hand-carried Xeroxes, for decades before that.
--
aem sends...