semi custom bath sink vanity

Hello All,

I have a small 1000sqft house with 1 full bath. The sink / vanity currently measures 25" wide X 19" deep. On the left side is a 3 inch gap to the wall for collecting dirt and grime. In front is 5" of wasted space.

I would love to put in a slightly larger vanity sink combo, but all I can find are standard 6" increment sizes. The next standard size up from what I have is 31 x 25 which is too big.

What I need is about 28" wide X 22" inches deep.

Going full custom is way too expensive. The units you find at Home Depot are fine, in terms of quality and style for my purposes, but not available in in-between sizes.

I found some sink (vanity top) places that will custom cut for a small premium. I have not been able to locate a source for the odd sized vanity cabinet.

Does anyone know a place that has reasonably priced, non standard sized, vanities or will build semi-custom vanities.

Thanks, Barry.

Reply to
canalrun