Selling Used Air-Conditioners and Gas Furnaces

Is there a market for used, full house air-conditioners and full house gas furnaces? Where would we sell them? We are talking about the kind of air-conditioners and gas furnaces that are used to heat a standard, two-story, $200,000, suburban home.
New Question wrote:

Junkyard, scrap metal.
Think about it: You're going to install this piece of equipment and you have no idea of how it's been used or abused, if it has chronic problems, if it has been pig-rigged "fixed" somewhere along the line?
Oh yeah: In all likelyhood, one or more of your family members will be sleeping right over top of it at night.
--
Ha'i D-suhlami
filling in for I-zheet M'drurz

I see adds in the paper for "clean one owner" units all of the time for $75-100 a ton. Most of these are package units, roof mount. Gas furnaces should be destroyed as the fire box when cracked could pump CO into the home. Better check your local regs before you go to far. One of the local crane companies around here take package units for $30-$50 a piece. They take them to a retired guy that salvages the freon and scraps the metal.
I wonder if Habitat for Humanity would be interested in used hvac residential equipment ? Or, some other volunteer enterprise like them ?

No. They are not. IF you were in the trade, you would know that HfH gets the units new, and at a substantial discount. Then, legitimate contractors like myself will install them from time to time for free. SOMETIMES, we supply the equipment at no cost. IF you were in the trade, you would know that the International Gas Code prohibits the re-use of a fossil fuel buring appliance in a residential setting. WHY in hell would HfH want to build a BRAND NEW house, with a used piece of crap on it?
Lemmie guess Davey...you dont have liability insurance either.........