Self Storage Investing

I made the meeting and it was recorded. If you have ever thought about self storage or wanted to have a great intro this is it and it was recorded:
Normally all members of MAREI have access to our archives and can listen to the recordings of the meeting on their own schedule. But if you missed our General Meeting in Kansas City and would like to listen to a recorded audio visit the link below for a limited time: http://www.mareinet.com/clubportal/ClubStatic.cfm?clubIDu5&pubmenuoptID 651
and listen to the recording of the meeting with Corey Donaldson on Self Storage Units.
If you would like to order Corey's training materials, please click here: http://www.mareinet.com/clubportal/cart/Details.cfm?clubIDu5&cart 328423&mID=3&ProdIDÉ0&category#6
Would you like access to all of our past and future meetings, click here to learn more about MAREI membership!
Thanks
Kim Tucker
www.MAREInet.com
816-523-4400