Self Leveling Compound

I have removed vinyl sheeting and adhesive from my guest bathroom floor. I want to use a self-leveling liquid compound to level the floor for tile. I have already removed the base board in the room. What the best way/tool to keep the self-leveling liquid from flowing under walls or into openings where I don't want it to go?

Reply to
powersdov

Tape off with blue painter's tape and use expanding foam.

RicodJour

Tape the gap at floor/wall with duct tape or similar. Create a dam at the doorway by attaching a stick or board with a few dots of silicone or similar.

Reply to
DanG