Self-help pest control??? (Tubes in wall)

Hi, My house is 2 years old. The builder installed a "tubes in wall" pest control system. I pay 90 bucks every quarter for the pest control company to come and service this system. Is there anything I can do myself? Can we get the chemicals they put inside those tubes?

Thanks for your help, Ted.

Reply to
ted

probably where the termite man sprays for termites.. the stuff he buys might keep them at bay for a while... the stuff you buy which is not regulated will do nothing... about 30 yrs. ago when you could buy clordane you would not need him.. now he cannot buy clordane and he is spraying something different.. you are not just paying for the spraying but for his inspection to look for termites... keep paying him to come out and dont worry about the termites...

Reply to
jim