Self-Diagnostic mode for GE Fridge

Does anyone know how to activate the self-diagnostic modes of a GE GSS25JEPABB fridge? I know these side-by-side fridges have a self-diagnostic mode to perform basic troubleshooting checks - I'm looking for the one to cycle the fridge damper.
Also, does anyone know where I can get a current service manual for this thing? I've found a service manual for an older version (2001 model year of an Arctica fridge), but I have a 2003 model and a lot of the features are different. THis manual explains some self-diagnostic modes available on the fridge, but to enter them it assumes you have an electronic keypad. (My fridge has knobs for temp control.)
Thanks! Steve
http://www.repairclinic.com/0003.asp
http://www.applianceblog.com/archives/2005/12/ge_motherboard_1.html