Self-Clean Range Will Not Work

I was able to find some stove top elements, which are 240 volt and some 120 volt. It could very well be that our old stove had 240 volt elements. I was only swapping like for like, so wasn't in need of substitution information.
Here are some 120V ones.
http://www.prontotech.com/shop/calrod-heating-element
We also had a small rangette, which had 120V wiring and could be unplugged. And it had Calrod style elements as well. Only that received so little use, it didn't need maintenance. It also had limitations on what elements would run at full power (as the 120 wiring wouldn't allow you to do much more than boil one kettle). It could be, if you turned on two elements, they ran at half-power (maybe enough to keep something warm). The other (main) stove didn't have any usage restrictions. If making a Christmas dinner, virtually every heating element was turned on the thing :-)
Paul

Those sure don't look like a stovetop heating element, now do they? The issue was NOT whether 120V heating elements of any type exist. We all know they do. The question was whether there are any ovens or stove cooktop heating elements of that type. The picture shows straight heating elements that are about 800Watts.

Which of course is a lot different than a built-in self-cleaning oven. I'm not surprised to find 120V elements there, since it plugs into a 120V socket.

I had a problem with mine. I called a repair company, and they said it needed a motherboard, $700. I pulled the oven out, and got the tekkie papers in the envelope taped to the side of the unit. I bet yours has one.
Upon plugging and replugging, I got an error code. Looked at it in the papers, and it showed a bad door interlock. I repaired it for $32.
Pull the unit and see if there are tekkie papers. See if you can get an error code by unplugging and replugging.
After that, I'd call a pro.
But, the guy who wanted $700 charged me $75 for a bid. I called, and got a refund of the $75.
Steve