selecting type of relay

doing some shopping for time delay relays at http://macromatic.com /, well actually reading as they don't sell directly any TDRs
am looking for a 24 vac/vdc relay which will break a signal after a 30-40 min interval once energized. I think the type is called an "Interval On" based on http://macromatic.com/support/kb/kb.php?kba=kba116tdr
can someone confirm this, please?
Try www.grainger.com they sell a number of ice cube relays. I've used interval time relays for that purpose. If you buy one that is double pole double throw, it will both make and break contacts once its timed out

RBM wrote:

started search by first entering search argument "ice cube relay" without the quotes then searched within results (not new search) with argument "double pole" without the quotes then searched within results "24" without the quotes
could not find a single 24 vac/dc with interval up to 40 min (or more)
if you have a sample product or product code, please post it
compare that to the Time Delay Relay link on http://macromatic.com/literature/online-catalog_instruct.html
Most of the time delay relays wwg sells have 120 volt coils, but see if this works: note, it says 300 hours, but I'm sure it's a typo. http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/itemDetailsRender.shtml?ItemId11785045

Here is another one that may work, but I can't get a clear enough description of its function. It says on delay/interval, if it functions as interval, it'll work. Contact WWG technical assistance for clarification. http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/productIndex.shtml

RBM wrote:

I didn't see an actual link to the product in your post, just the product index page
also, how about my original question, is the correct type, based on my description, Interval On?
Sorry about the link. The WWG model # is 4EB23. On their site they describe the functions of the various types of timing relays and what you describe is what they call "interval" You apply power to the relay- it switches its contacts- times out- switches back

Rusty wrote:

One of the most versitile relays I've seen - 24v to 240v input, 1 sec to 100hr time delay. (though a little pricey)
http://www.alliedelec.com/Search/ProductDetail.asp?SKUy3-8501&SEARCH=&MPN 826155&DESC826155&Ry3%2D8501&sidE15CA807848E17F
Bob wrote:

ok, still waiting for an answer to my original post :)
is the correct type, based on my description, Interval On ?
Rusty wrote:

Sorry about that. Ignore the previous recommendation. See: http://www.alliedelec.com/catalog/pf.asp?FN 46.pdf
Based on that manufacturers terminology, your description is correct. Upon applying 24v, contacts would be closed for the time interval you select.
Bob