Seeking wirleless Front Door intercom

Hello I'd like to add an intercom system to my front door. When someone rings the bell, I will press the button on the intercom on my side and talk to them through the intercom outside. Don't need video, I have a peep hole. The outside intercom does not need to have a button. I'm looking for battery operated and wireless to avoid doing any wiring. Can anyone suggest a good product for this purpose? Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Thu, 03 Sep 2015 12:57:44 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/ohwpyqc
http://preview.tinyurl.com/nrlkszw
I did find this one, it does support video, but they only have to push the button once to initiate contact. The other two are walkie talkie style. This one doesn't appear to be.
http://preview.tinyurl.com/ouy3tvj
--
Optimist: Someone who doesn't know all the facts yet.