seeking supplier for small quiet electric pump

This might be the wrong group, if so, please point me in the right direction.
I need to find a supplier from whom I can purchase a small and very quiet electric pump, one that will run at about 1/2 to 1 gallon per minute. The fluid to be pumped is oil (sesame, coconut, olive) or milk (buttermilk, coconut) or water.

I would check www.grainger.com or www.mcmastercarr.com
JOH wrote:

If D/C is OK, what about an electric galley pump?
You may want to take a look at a pet shop in the aquarium department and look at their filter pumps. However judging from your question, it looks like you may want to be moving food stuffs and that would bring on a whole new set of problems because it would need to be certified for food handling.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

An electric fuel pump for an old Volkwagen Bug would work nicely. $20- $40 at an auto parts store. I've used them for a variety of purposes. They'll pump water but I left one full of water for a couple of months and it wouldn't work again. Probably not a good idea for foods, though.
On Apr 23, 1:07 pm, The Reverend Natural Light

What gets pumped won't be digested nor placed into the body in any way.
JOH wrote:

You might consider one of the many styles of condensate pumps available. They will pump fluids with some solids and are generally constructed of non-corrosive materials.
http://hartell.thomasnet.com/category/condensate-pumps ? for example.
Some of these sell for under $100 and will achieve the 1 GPM goal.
You can search a dazzling array of different types of pumps on eBay for more resources.
Jim

I had a great source for fountain pumps that I use for Halloween props. I no longer have the bookmark, though.
Something along these lines: http://www.fountainpumpandsupply.com/fountain_riopump.htm
On Apr 23, 4:16 pm, Mitch@_._ wrote:

Now we're talking! That's where I'll go first. Thanks, Mitch.