Seeking Speed Queen Repair Man

I am planning to buy a consumer Speed Queen front loading washer. Can you write me if you have worked on these in the past? I really really want to buy this, as the rest of the conglomerate-owned appliance makers seem to make JUNK.
1. Does the Speed Queen front loaders have a bunch of inherent problems? 2. Do your customers complain about mildew in the door gasket? 3. Are they as good as the top loaders?
Thank you for your help.