Seeking old tile

from approximately the 1960s I believe. Does anyone know of a good source? My tile is a beige background with brownish dots. Just this weekend, I was visiting someone their tile was pink with light brown dots or was it gold. This must have been a fade for a while - sold color tile with small dots or spots on them. Also their floor had mosiac-like shades of pink, while mine is in shades of brown. Tubs, sinks, toilets all coordinate.

Thanks,

Suz

Reply to
GHillside

I suggest a google image search using appropriate key words tile 60's, deco, "with dots" etc etc etc John

Reply to
John

Thanks, but I haven't found anything yet, I've tried different keywords.

Suz

John wrote:

Reply to
GHillside

"GHillside" wrote in news:1155672718.109070.36730 @m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

I have an old install that has the white with gold speckles. It's on the wall in a shower. They are 4 3/8" square. I actually saw these at HD but it was special order.

If this sounds like it might be a match, try your local HD. Even if they do not have the color but do have pattern, maybe you can get the manufacturer's info and contact them to see if they make it.

Reply to
Al Bundy