Seeking Expert Handymen Who Can Write

Are you a home repair expert who can write? We are looking for handy folks who want to share their home repair experience at www.SoYouWantToBeAnExpert.com. Submit your store today and you could be one of our featured writers.
Go to:
http://soyouwanttobeanexpert.com/index.php?pr=Home_Improvement
to submit your article.
Andy wrote:

How much does it pay?
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

I quote:
"Acceptance of a writer's article does not infer an employee/employer relationship nor does it entitle the writer to any monetary or other compensation."
http://www.soyouwanttobeanexpert.com/index.php?pr=Terms_of_Use
Nice!
PV

Finding an expert handyman: $40 an hour. Finding an expert handyman who can write: $XX an hour Finding an expert handyman who can write and who will do it for free .................. priceless!
Steve
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 03:50:46 GMT, Robert Allison

Probably around 100 spam emails per day!
That leaves us rocket scientist out. How about brain surgery on a grasshopper? Raise left shoe Stomp Stomp Now can I be a spam writer?